The Same 10 Questions We Always Ask: Ryan S.
Welcome back to The Same 10 Questions We Always Ask! We’ve loved reading all of your entries and can’t wait to feature more of you in this series. Keep ‘em coming! Today we’re featuring Ryan S. - expert chaser down of WiFi equipped ice cream trucks. Here are his answers:
Name: Ryan S.
Hometown: Rockford, MI
1. How did you hear about Republic before becoming a member?A coworker of mine asked me why I still had a "dumb " phone in 2014, "you gotta get a smartphone man, its the thing of the future". I said I didn't have upwards of $100/month for a fancy smartphone. He told me to check out Republic, so to Ask Jeeves I went and 7 quizzes later, here I am.
2. What was your WiFi vs. cellular data usage last month? How do you stack up?650MB [cell data], 14GB WiFi -- I stack up pretty grand I guess. I promise they weren't all cat videos on YouTube.
3. What have you done with your Republic savings?Blown it on other electronics I don't need, like a new tablet or a Sol Republic Bluetooth Speaker. To think I could have invested it and bought like one college textbook.
4. What's the coolest/best spot where you've connected to WiFi (i.e. the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro - it happened!)Apparently the neighborhood ice cream truck has a hotspot. Needless to say I was chasing it while walking the dog.
5. What's your favorite app on your Republic phone?Probably the Evernote app, or Privacy Flashlight. Actually I use both a lot, the Flashlight to get to pantry for that 3 am snack, then Evernote to add cookies to the shopping list again.
6. Who do you stay connected with the most?Mostly friends. Being in college, you see each other for 9 months, then not again for 3. Letting them know the pizza rolls are done is some of the most important information in the world.
7. Where's your happy place?In the company of good friends, relatively close to a WiFi hotspot, oh, and a wall outlet. 4% turns to 1% reallll quick.
8. What's your spirit animal? Why?Well an online quiz says I'm a hummingbird or butterfly, but I much rather prefer the whale. Whales like to socialize, and if there is a party, I probably know about it. I could never fly anyways, too much air to deal with.
9. What gets you out of bed in the morning?The fact that I can't stay in bed. Laying around is not for me. I need to be up doing something, like putting 'try me' stickers on random foods at the store or trying to eat air; it's harder than you think.
10. What's the next item on your bucket list?
I think first I'll try to lick my tongue, then maybe try to become a RW Community ambassador, then maybe try to sell something to the telemarketers that keep calling.
Thanks for participating in the conversation, Ryan!
Want to be featured in the next The Same 10 Questions We Always Ask? Follow the link here and share your answers! Why are we doing this? We hear some incredible stories from the people we communicate with every day in our Community, on Facebook, Twitter, and even in person. You are all such great contributors to the success of our company and deserve to be recognized in a fun, conversational way. Thanks for reading!