The Same 10 Questions We Always Ask: Justin S.
Welcome back to this month’s The Same 10 Questions We Always Ask! We’ve loved reading all of your entries and can’t wait to feature more of you in this series. Keep ‘em coming! For this month’s post, we are featuring Justin S., a member from our Community who gets the most out of his Republic service while wearing a kilt! Here are the answers he shared with us:
Name: Justin S.
Hometown: Concord, CA
1. How did you hear about Republic before becoming a member?The wife and I were researching ways to decrease our $150/month cell phone bills and she started reading Mr. Money Mustache. I was skeptical at first but when we realized we were on WiFi most of the time anyway it made sense to try Republic. Turns out I was on cell data for only 4 hours a day.
2. What was your WiFi vs. cellular data usage last month? How do you stack up?My WiFi was around 6 gigs and cell data 1 gig. I wanted to listen to some music I can only find on Youtube on my commute, so this month was a bot higher than usual.
3. What have you done with your Republic savings?With 2 little kids in the house the extra $100 means dance lessons and other activities.
4. What's the coolest/best spot where you've connected to WiFi (i.e. the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro - it happened!)Beach front house in Belize, calling home daily. Not only did we not have to roam like our other housemates, we changed our plan to $5 wireless only before we left the states. Boom.
5. What's your favorite app on your Republic phone?Right now it seems Facebook and Clash of Clans are stealing most of my time with Google Chrome close behind.
6. Who do you stay connected with the most?The wife and the family for sure, but with apps like Facebook and Twitter grandma and grandpa can see videos of the kids and I can keep in touch with old friends.
7. Where's your happy place?I actually have a workshop that is called "The Happy Place" where each family member can be alone to do their crafts/projects. I write, the wife sews, the kiddos paint or draw.
8. What's your spirit animal? Why?A Bear. Inspired by the Steven King Dark Tower Story.
9. What gets you out of bed in the morning?Usually my commute, but I'm more a morning person anyway. I like to get up, get some coffee going and sit down to check all my messages, email and sharing media before the circus around here gets going.
10. What's the next item on your bucket list?
I was selected to speak at an industry conference I've always wanted to speak at. After that it'll be taking the kids to the Albuquerque Balloon Festival this fall to see the hot air balloons fill the sky!
Want to be featured in the next The Same 10 Questions We Always Ask? Follow the link here and share your answers! Why are we doing this? We hear some incredible stories from the people we communicate with every day in our Community, on Facebook, Twitter, and even in person. You are all such great contributors to the success of our company and deserve to be recognized in a fun, conversational way. Thanks for reading!