The Same 10 Questions We Always Ask: Anamaria M.
Welcome back to The Same 10 Questions We Always Ask! We’ve loved reading all of your entries and can’t wait to feature more of you in this series. Keep ‘em coming! Today we’re featuring Anamaria, a “fierce” member from our Community, who has a few awesome trips under her belt. Here are the answers she shared with us:
Hometown: Yuba City, CA
1. How did you hear about Republic before becoming a member?My mom introduced me to Republic Wireless when I was in high school. I really wanted a smartphone but it seemed like all the plans and phones were so expensive. My mom then was online looking at cellphones and she found your company! Your contract less phones and low monthly plans were (still are) so attractive that I instantly signed up! I had been using Tracphone for a while before I got your service and I absolutely hated Tracphone. Having to pay for minutes!! Ugh! But Republic Wireless saved the day and I AM NEVER leaving this company! You got me as a customer for LIFE!
2. What was your WiFi vs. cellular data usage last month? How do you stack up?WiFi data for Dec 2-Jan 2 was 5.6 GB. I was on a trip to Hollywood and we were driving instead of taking a plane. I have Netflix on my phone so lots of movie watching while we were in the car! Cell data was 1.5 GB. Netflix also contributed to that! Plus Maps for navigation and Youtube for listening to music!
3. What have you done with your Republic savings?I have saved money for my trip to Poland/Rome in a year! Thank you, Republic Wireless!
4. What's the coolest/best spot where you've connected to WiFi (i.e. the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro - it happened!)The coolest spot where I connected to WiFi was in Hollywood where I was in this sweet apartment. We could look out the window and see the sunset as well as the pool and Jacuzzi. We also had the walk of fame right outside the hotel!
5. What's your favorite app on your Republic phone?Facebook, Messenger, Gmail, Canvas. I have so many favorite apps! But those four are the ones I use most often.
6. Who do you stay connected with the most?I stay in touch with my mom and family. Also on Facebook I can stay in contact with my friends.
7. Where's your happy place?My happy place is home, the library, the movie theater, being with my friends and family. As you can tell I love my family, friends, books, movies and being home.
8. What's your spirit animal? Why?I would have to say a tigress. I can be fierce but loving.
9. What gets you out of bed in the morning?My friends and family. Doing good in school. Just doing well in life and being a good person.
10. What's the next item on your bucket list?
To go to Poland/Rome!!! I am so excited!!!
Thanks for participating in the conversation, Anamaria! Want to be featured in the next The Same 10 Questions We Always Ask? Follow the link here and share your answers! Why are we doing this? We hear some incredible stories from the people we communicate with every day in our Community, on Facebook, Twitter, and even in person. You are all such great contributors to the success of our company and deserve to be recognized in a fun, conversational way. Thanks for reading!